DUBLIN, Dec. 26, 2022 (Global Newswire) – “Global Architectural Coatings Market (2022 Edition) – Analysis by Type, Technology, End Use, Region, Country: Market Insights and COVID-19 Impact Forecast (2023-2028)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s supply.
The global architectural coatings market is valued at USD 70.09 billion in 2021.
The report provides an analysis of the architectural coatings market for the historical period 2017-2021 and the forecast period 2023-2028.
The architectural coatings market is rapidly expanding globally owing to growing applications, technological improvements, and rising demand in the Asia Pacific region. Furthermore, economic growth in developing countries, rising infrastructure investments, stringent environmental regulations, growing purchasing power, and increasing demand for green and environmentally friendly coatings are also contributing to the growth of the market.
Based on type segmentation, the acrylic segment is expected to hold the largest share of the architectural coatings market in 2028. Growing demand for acrylic protective coatings in the construction industry is the major factor driving the growth of the global market.
Compared to other materials, acrylic paints offer exceptional durability, are highly water and UV resistant, are stable in extremely cold temperatures, are easy to apply, and are inexpensive. The main feature of acrylic polymers is that they can be tough and flexible at the same time.
The Asia Pacific region is estimated to hold the largest share of the global architectural coatings market, followed by Europe and the Americas. The Asia Pacific region holds the largest market share, is expected to grow substantially, and is expected to remain the largest consumer in the coming years owing to growing residential construction in countries such as India and China.
Moreover, growing demand for elastomeric coatings in concrete structures, offering tough layers with improved properties, green environmental regulations, and high adoption by end-use are some additional factors expected to drive the growth of the global architectural coatings market.
Moreover, increasing usage of architectural coatings in residential and commercial segments is the major end-use for the growth of the global architectural coatings market. Hence, increasing expansion and new product developments are expected to lead to robust growth of the global architectural coatings market in the coming years.
- This report analyzes the Architectural Coatings market by value ($ Billion).
- This report analyzes the Architectural Coatings market by volume (billion gallons).
- The report analyzes the architectural coatings market by type (acrylic, epoxy, polyurethane, polyester, others).
- The report analyzes the architectural coatings market by technology (waterborne, solventborne).
- This report analyzes the Architectural Coatings market by end-use (residential and commercial).
- The global architectural coatings market has been analyzed by country (United States, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, Italy, China, Japan, India, Australia).
- The key insights of the report are presented through SWOT and Porter’s five forces analysis framework. Furthermore, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, location, and product.
- Furthermore, the report also analyzes the key opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategy, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development.
Company profile (business description, financial analysis, business strategy)
- PPG Industries
- BASF SE
- Sherwin Wai
- Axalta Coating Systems
- Nippon Paint
- RPM International
- asian paint
- Kansai paint
|Do not.or page||210|
|2021 Estimated Market Value (USD)||$70.1 billion|
|Forecast market value to 2028 (USD)||$93.8 billion|
Key topics covered:
1. Report scope and method
1.1 Report scope
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Executive Summary
2. Strategic recommendations
3. Global Architectural Coatings Market: Product Overview
4. Global Architectural Coatings Market: Analysis
4.1 Global Architectural Coatings Market: Market Indicators
4.2 Analysis of Average Cost of Global Architectural Coatings Market
4.3 Market Size, By Value, 2018-2028
4.4 Market Size, By Volume, 2018-2028
4.5 Global Architectural Coatings Market: Growth and Forecast
4.6 Impact of COVID-19 on Global Architectural Coatings Market
5. Global Architectural Coatings Market: Segment Analysis by Type
5.1 Global Architectural Coatings Market Segmentation, by Type
5.2 Competitive Positioning of Architectural Coatings Market: By Type (2021 & 2028)
5.3 By Acrylic Acid, by Value (Billion USD), 2018-2028
5.4 By Epoxy Resin, by Value (Billion USD), 2018-2028
5.5 By Polyurethanes, By Value (Billion USD), 2018-2028
5.6 By Polyester, By Value (Billion USD), 2018-2028
5.7 By Others, By Value (Billion USD), 2018-2028
6. Global Architectural Coatings Market: Analysis by Technology Segment
6.1 Global Architectural Coatings Market Segmentation, by Technology
6.2 Global Architectural Coatings Market Competitive Positioning by Technology (2021 and 2028)
6.3 By Water Source, By Value (Billion USD), 2018-2028
6.4 By Solvent Source, By Value (Billion USD), 2018-2028
7. Global Architectural Coatings Market: Segment Analysis by End Use
7.1 Global Architectural Coatings Market Segmentation, by End Use
7.2 Global Architectural Coatings Market Competitive Positioning by End-Use (2021 and 2028)
7.3 By Residential, By Value (Billion USD), 2018-2028
7.4 By Business, By Value (Billion USD), 2018-2028
8. Global Architectural Coatings Market: Regional Analysis
8.1 Global Architectural Coatings Market Competitive Positioning: By Region (2021 and 2028)
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6epay9
Global Architectural Coatings Market